Friday 1 December 2017

New Month Confessions

What you confess, you possess, therefore let's make these positive confessions this new month. This is my month of total recovery. I recover all my delayed and stolen blessings for the year 2017 in the name of Jesus. This is my month of celebration. My family and I shall have cause to celebrate throughout this month in the name of Jesus. This is my month of miracles. My expected blessings begin to manifest now rapidly in Jesus name This is my month of favor. This month I shall find favor with everyone I come in contact with. in the name of Jesus This is my month of divine manifestation. Oh Lord begin to manifest your power in every area of my life in the name of Jesus Amen Add your own prayer points and begin to make these confessions everyday of this month. You will see great results in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment