Monday 9 November 2015

PRAYER OF TOTAL RECOVERY

At times, we discover that so many good things we should be enjoying in life seems to become elusive. Some have been lost due to careless and some have been stolen by our enemies of progress and destiny. What do you think you have lost? Is it good health, prosperity, fruitfulness, marital blessings? Whatever it is recover them now in Jesus name. Amen Prayer Points: I recover all my stolen blessings , by the power in the blood of Jesus I recover my prosperity in the name of Jesus I recover my divine health in the name of Jesus I recover my favor and promotions in the name of Jesus I recover peace and love in my home in the name of Jesus Every good thing stolen from life be restored back to me now in Jesus mighty name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment