Friday 27 November 2015

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS


As the year is coming to an end, we need to pray more to accomplish our heart desires for this year. Prayer Points: 1, I myself,family and properties with the blood of Jesus 2,I come against every spirit of limitation by the power in the blood of Jesus 3,O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliath, in the name of Jesus 4, I recover every good thing I have lost in the mighty name of Jesus 5, This year and beyond, no evil shall before me and family in Jesus name. 6, All my delayed blessings manifest now in the name of Jesus 7 I receive power to run, overtake and recover all my stolen blessings in the name of Jesus 8,Every mountain standing between me and my breakthrough be remove in the name of Jesus 9, Every power of demotion and stagnancy operating in my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus 10, I, my family and loved ones will go into the new year in peace and great joy. In Jesus gracious name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment