Wednesday 10 January 2018

Prayer and Fasting is a bomb


Prayer is a must for everyone. But at times it's not just enough to pray, you should also fast to get the quick and effective results you want. Fasting revive your body soul and spirit. There is no better time to pray and fast than the beginning of the year. First determine the purpose of the fasting and the duration and begin. You will have so much to gain Let's pray: Oh God perfect all that concern me this year in the name of Jesus. I recover all my lost and delayed blessings in the name of Jesus. Oh God move me to greater heights and do the miraculous in my family this year in the name of Jesus. Pray more for what you need.. Avoid temptation, meditate on the word of God. It is well with you in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment